Everybody loves going on vacation, but not everyone loves packing.
Packing typically comes in as the least enjoyable part of traveling for many people. As a stylist of over 15 years, I pack and unpack my suitcase countless times per week, and I’ve made what used to be a stressful process one that can be accomplished with ease and even a little bit of fun.
I can't wait to share these tips with you!
A quick introduction with your instructor
Celebrity & fashion stylist, Jennifer Michalski Bra
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Introduction (2:05)
- The Holy Grail List of Traveling Essentials (3:07)
- Getting Started (0:19)
- Reframe Your Pre-Vacation Shopping Mindset (1:04)
- Stay True To Your Style (0:53)
- Invest in Elevated Staples (0:45)
- Treat Yourself While You're Away (0:46)
- Strategic Packing Lessons
- Fashion Must-Haves for Vacation
- Additional Pro-Packing Tips (2:36)
- Packing a 7-day Outfit Set in a Carry On (0:39)